Activities for 12+ years (Free of charge)
During the Easter, summer, autumn and winter breaks, Sunwing Family Resort offers the following activities for teens from 12 years. During low season, teens from 12 years are welcome to join the 8+ years' group. Please check the activity times in Holiday Planner.
Chill Out in Teen Lounge
• Teen Lounge is our cool meeting and activity place for all teens.
• Hang out in the Teen Lounge with our Teen Host. Here you can read, relax, talk, listen to music or join some of our games, crafts and activities.
• Playstation 3 & 4 (8+). Choose from a big variety of different kinds of games. You can also choose between single or multiplayer games.
Water Sport & Water games
Crazy Water Games
• Crazy jumps, spoon diving and swimming tournaments in the pool are some of the activities that make it fun to hang with us for this activity.
Water Polo / Water Basket / Water Volleyball
• Let´s play a ballgame in the pool. We compete against each other in the water.
• See if you have what it takes to make your team win in an exciting race in the pool.
Football / Volleyball / Beach Volleyball / Basket
• We play the classic and popular sports in various tournaments divided into teams. Who will win?
Boot Camp / Beach Boot Camp
• We do different training exercises combined with fun competitions.
Table-Tennis / Billiard / Air Hockey / Table football
• Everyone challenges everyone in the exciting tournaments where speed and precision comes in handy.
Quiz & Games
Photo Buster / Balloon Hunt / Quiz / Go & Get It
• Find the hidden things, follow the clues and collect points.
Kubb & Konge Spillet / Boule & Boccia
• Concentrate and throw as precise as possible. The best aim will win the game.
Creative & Arts
• Join us and make your own cool accessories like friendship bracelets or key-rings.
• Jump up high and crawl down low. Here you can have fun and at the same time train to improve your coordination, physical strength and balance.
• Flash Mob…a secret event for all teens from 8-15 years. Talk to your Show Team or Teen Host for further information.